Whether it’s building strong foundations through strong administrations or building strong foundations through teaching and curriculum, your school should not miss this opportunity this fall.
The conference will feature a Curriculum Strand and an Administrative Strand.
The Curriculum Strand will feature:
- Improving Executive Functioning to Increase Student Success
- Teaching Mindfulness to Improve Students’ Social/Emotional/Behavioral and Even Academic Outcomes
- Behavioral Strategies for Students with ADHD and on the Autism Spectrum
- Reading and Math Curriculums will be discussed
- Teachers will leave with strategies they can use in their class room immediately.
The Administrative Strand will feature:
- Agreed Upon Procedures Report and Troubleshooting
- Latest Info from DOE and the Legislature
- Best Practices in HR
- …. and more – stay tuned
This is one fully packed day with information that you can’t afford to miss.