Dear McKay Scholarship Schools,
The Coalition of McKay Scholarship Schools is excited about the changes we have seen in our students’ and their families’ lives since this choice has been made available to them. Our mission is to keep this program viable for our students and for the participating schools.
It is imperative that we do not take for granted that the McKay Scholarship Program (MSP) is a permanent program in Florida. The program must have champions raising their voices to educate the public and policy makers on how important this program is to Florida. One way of raising your voice is to become a member of The Coalition for McKay Scholarship Schools.
What does The Coalition do for you?
– Provide you a voice at the legislature that helps to guide policy decisions concerning MSP;
– Work with FL DOE on procedural issues that are workable for private schools;
– Alert you to any issues that could be detrimental to our schools’ ability to continue to provide programs using MSP;
– Assist our member schools in promoting MSP as a positive, strong addition to Florida’s educational options;
– Send FYI’s on issues involving the MSP;
– Hold opportunities to network with schools at conferences;
– And more.
Benefits of being a member:
– Access to our new “Member’s Only” page which will contain information regarding issues in the scholarship program and other information to assist your school in learning about new programs, fund raising opportunities, and more!
– Accessibility to a professionally produced television commercial which allows you to publicize the McKay Scholarship Program in your community;
– The right to be nominated and serve as a board member on the Board of Directors;
– Certificate identifying you as a coalition member.
– And more.
YOU have a role to play in making these goals happen. Become a Member School or Individual Member of The Coalition TODAY!
Download the membership application and send it in today.